‘Egg’ sandwich spread
- 500g firm tofu
- 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
- 2 stick celery
- 2 small red onion
- 4 tbsp Kewpie vegan mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Savoury Yeast Flakes
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp Cruelty Free Pantry Black Salt
- Using a fork, mash the tofu in a bowl
- Finely chop the onion and celery then add it to the tofu
- Add turmeric, mayonnaise, savoury yeast flakes, mustard powder and black salt to the bowl. Mix well until combined
- Can be served immediately or stored in the fridge for up to 3 days until used
Serving suggestion: Use the spread in a sandwich with a slice of your favourite vegan cheese. Or use it as a dip with fresh vegetables.
Recipe cards available free in store!