- 1 medium brown onion, chopped 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 500g passata sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp thyme, fresh or dried
- 1 tsp rosemary fresh or dried, diced
- 1 tsp oregano, fresh or dried 200g macaroni elbows
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 400g tin four bean mix or red kidney beans
- 20g Vegan Parmesan, grated
- Cook macaroni according to packet instructions; drain 3-4 minutes prior to al dente. Reserve one cup of the pasta water
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the onion, garlic and herbs and sauté until soft
- Add carrot and zucchini and sauté for a few minutes. Add passata and stock
- Bring to a simmer and cook for approx 15 minutes, until vegetables are soft
- Add beans, kale, pasta and pasta water then simmer for a further 4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crusty bread and a sprinkle of Hemp Parmesan
Recipe cards available free in store!
- Tags: Meals