Recreate all those recipes that call for dairy Ricotta with this dairy-free alternative. Better than Ricotta will work well in your favourite savoury or sweet dishes. See below for a pasta recipe idea.
454g. Ingredients: Water, expeller blend of natural oils (palm fruit, soybean and olive), tofu, soy protein, maltodextrin, veg lactic acid, natural blend of gums (locust bean, guar, cellulose, xanthan, and carrageenan), brown rice, agar agar, vinegar, organic sugar, vegetable mono and diglycerides, sea salt.
Vegan. Dairy-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ORDERING COLD PRODUCTS
All orders containing cold products must include a cold pack to keep them cool in transit. The Cold Pack costs $6.00 and will be automatically added to your order when you add a cold product to your shopping cart. There is no limit to how many products you can fit in a Cold Pack. The Cold Pack can be kept for your own use or if you return it to the Cruelty Free Shop in Glebe NSW you will receive a full refund. Refrigerated products can only be sent to areas serviced by Fastway overnight couriers from Sydney; they cannot be sent by post. The areas serviced include:
- Victoria: Melbourne and some surrounding areas
- NSW: Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle and some surrounding areas and parts of Northern NSW
- Queensland: Southern Queensland, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and some surrounding areas
- SA: Adelaide
- ACT: Canberra
If you are unsure whether your area is serviced please email us at email@example.com.
We cannot ship refrigerated products to any parts of WA, NT or Tasmania however we can send all our non-cold products anywhere in Austalia with Austalia Post.
Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
• 1 cup (250ml) tomato passatta
• 1 tub of Tofutti ricotta
• 250g frozen chopped spinach, thawed
• 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
• 2 tablespoons chopped basil
• 1/4 cup (20g) parmazano
• salt and cracked black pepper
• 6 egg free cannelloni shells
• 3/4 cup tomato passatta, extra
• 1 cup grated notzarella
• green salad, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Lightly grease a 20cm x 28cm x 4cm ovenproof dish. Pour in tomato passatta, spreading evenly over base.
2. Place ricotta, spinach, parsley, basil, parmazano, salt and pepper in a large bowl, and mix to combine.
3. Fill cannelloni tubes with the spinach and ricotta mixture.
4. Lay tubes side by side in the dish. Spoon over extra tomato passatta to coat. Sprinkle with grated Notzarella and bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Serve with salad. (serves 4)