100% plant-based Eco Aioli with Garlic will make your taste buds sing when splashed over crispy vegetable tempura, spicy black bean tacos, in a burger or as a chip dip.
Allergen and cholesterol free, it has 28% less fat and with a reduced water footprint of 88L per jar when compared to leading egg-based garlic aiolis.
280g. Ingredients: Aquafaba (Water, Chickpeas), Sunfower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Salt, Garlic (1.4%), Sugar, Faba Bean Protein, Mustard Powder, Rosemary Extract, Black Pepper.
Vegan. Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, cholesterol-free.
Recipe suggestion: Oven-Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower with Eco Aioli
Prep Time 10 minutesCook Time 20 minutesServes 4-5Difficulty Easy as!
- 2 Tbsp Dibble Eco Aioli with Garlic
- 1 whole cauliflower, stem and outer leaves removed
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Rinse the cauliflower and in a pot of boiling water, boil 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the pot, pat dry with paper towels and set aside on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add the turmeric, paprika, cumin, salt, olive oil, garlic, apple cider vinegar, black pepper and honey and mix well with a fork.
- Pour the mixture onto the cauliflower, ensuring the entire cauliflower is completely covered and rub the mixture in.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cauliflower is a golden brown.
- Remove the turmeric cauliflower from the oven and dress it with Dibble’s Eco Aioli with Garlic.
- Serve it warm by itself or with your meal.
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.