- Blood tonic that helps maintain normal blood in healthy individuals
- Useful during pregnancy when a woman's iron need increases
- May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen to the tissues
- Helps maintain healthy blood
- Formulated with Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Pumpkin seed extract; as a natural source of iron
- Healthy individuals who seek a blood tonic to help support their blood health
- Pregnant individuals with additional iron requirements
- Those who suffer from or prone to dietary iron deficiency
Dose: Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
Vegan. No added: Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate)24mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)30mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)2mcg
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.