The Gluten Free Food Co Cheez Sauce Mix. You need this vegan Cheez Sauce because it’s creamy, dreamy, cheezy and so so EASY! Easy-as Cheez Sauce that transforms veggies, pasta, pizza and more into next level foodie delights!
100g. Ingredients: Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Nutritional Yeast, Chickpea Miso (Rice, Chickpea, Salt, Koji) Starter), Tapioca, Garlic, Salt, Maize Starch, Onion Powder.
Vegan. Gluten-free, dairy-free.
Vegan Cheez Sauce Mix – makes 2.5 cups
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine package contents and 625ml (2.5 cups) COLD water.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer, stirring, for 5 minutes until the sauce is thick and delicious.
- Serve warm.
To make a small serve
- 1 heaped tablespoon sauce mix
- 125ml (1/4 cup) cold water.
To make a cheese for pizza or a burger
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine package contents and 500 (2 cups) COLD water.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer, stirring, for 5 minutes until the sauce is very thick.
- Ready to spoon onto a burger or drizzle over pizza toppings and bake.
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.